Loading feeds please wait a moment
The Wine Industry Network (WIN) hosted the 2nd Annual North Coast Wine & Weed Symposium on August 2nd at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country in Santa Rosa. Professionals from the cannabis and wine industries came together for the second year to discuss the latest developments with legalization and challenges and opportunities that have arisen in the wine industry over the past year.
The symposium was once again sold out hosting nearly 500 attendees from the North Coast and beyond. Of the days' attendees, 60% were from the wine industry with cannabis and other industry professionals making up the remaining 40%.
The 2019 Wine & Weed Symposium will open with Corey Beck, CEO & Winemaking Chief of The Family Coppola, to share their company story of venturing into the cannabis industry and what they’ve experienced as a result. The remainder of the event will be largely focused on bringing together wine & cannabis industry thought leaders & innovators to review emerging trends in consumer behavior, the impact on wine sales in states where recreational cannabis is legal, alcohol beverage companies investment activity in cannabis and more.
The legalization of recreational cannabis use will continue to have an impact on the wine industry, but how? In what ways might the two industries work together, and where could conflicts arise? Can the two industries learn for each other and establish a dialogue?
Limited Early-Bird Tickets Available for the 2019 Wine & Weed Symposium taking place in Santa Rosa, CA August 8th, 2019/
Visit www.Wine-Weed.com to learn more & register!
|No contacts found|
|Wine & Weed Symposium||155 Foss Creek Circle, Healdsburg||CA||United States of America||95448|